RAPID rat removal North Shore
RATS RUNNING RIOT IN YOUR BUSINESS?
During the day a typical warehouse in a business is a busy and noisy place. At night time things change as the businesses becomes deserted and quiet.
Lots of time for rats to case you place of work out!
Typically this is when rodents can take their time to run around the perimeter looking for ways into your business. Given time a rodent will eventually find a way into your business.
We offer a service for warehouses that stops the rodents before they get a chance to "case" your place out.
RODENT Proofing Can Keep Rodents Away
For many homeowners, pest proofing is a chore relegated to the warmer months of the year. But many pests gain entry into homes in the winter as they seek shelter from the cold weather. In fact an estimate of the homes invaded each year by rodents in the USA is estimated 21 million each year! 21 MILLION!
With 24% of homeowners reporting mice infestations specifically in the winter, they are among the top pest issues of the season. Mice and rats spread diseases like Salmonella and Hantavirus when they contaminate food, and bring fleas indoors. Rodents can also cause serious structural damage by chewing through wood and electrical wiring.
KICK RATS OUT FOR GOOD
To prevent pests from infesting your home/business, ACES pest control recommends following these rodent proofing tips:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the home.
- Inspect wires, insulation and walls for gnaw marks, which may indicate a rodent infestation.
- Store boxes off of the floor to prevent rodents from residing in undisturbed areas.
- Keep branches and shrubbery trimmed away from the home.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home and five feet off the ground.
To be rat free in your business get in contact with ACES rodents